Friday, January 23, 2009

Elephant Gloves


These are some really cool gloves! Completely designed by me! I am excited to have a product showing one of my favorite animals on it! If you are curious here is a list of some of my favorite animals:

Elephants- I think mostly because there were elephants on my baby blanket, early recognition=good memories
Rabbits- My Grandpa brought a wild rabbit from Washington for me after it's mother had died. I named it Gray-white... It was gray... and white. Yup my creativity started very young!
Poodles- Since I got a toy poodle for Christmas last year I have come to love this intelligent breed of dog.
Mice- I love the illustrations of mice that Beatrix Potter painted for her books

There are more... but those can wait for another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment