Thursday, February 26, 2009

Neglected

I have been neglecting my blog. I have an excuse though! I am in an art show and I have to paint 50 paintings in 50 days! So I have been busy with my other blog- brookesart.blogspot.com . I have been getting some knitting in- I just finished a very very very cute cloche that I am going to post on etsy when I have the time to take pictures. And yes, I will post it here too! It is made with merino yarn, and it is yellow. It is very comfortable, like a beanie, but much more flattering. I think I will get my sister to wear it for the pictures since I have short hair, and I think it would look cute with her longer hair. The truth is that sometimes when I wear hats I look like a boy... because my hair hides under the hat. Well check out my other blog and don't think that I have neglected y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment