Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Laying in bed..

Last night I couldn't fall asleep. I was just laying in bed while my mind was going 100 mph. I had so many ideas and thoughts that my brain would not shut down for some well needed rest. I also had a strange dream... anyway, here are some of the thoughts that went through my head last night-
1- I should make a label name for my etsy products
2- I like Coldplay... alot
3- I wish I could knit a sweater in an hour (impossible you say? yes.)
4- I should do the laundry before leaving town
5- I need to re-take my product pictures
6- I should re-take my product pictures when I am in Saint George
7- How am I going to pack my paintings good enough to send back to Sacramento
8- Why does it take so stinkin' long for my light yellow paint to dry.
9- I need to buy a headband, just a plain black one.
10- I can't wait to get my fiber to spin! Gah! Exciting!!!

So there is a sneak peak of what goes inside that funny mind of mine, hope you enjoyed it! Oh, and if you have any ideas for any of my thoughts please post a comment! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment